SELVA ANTONIO S.r.l. strongly believes in the quality of its productive process in all its aspects, from the internal organization to the relations with workers and partners, combined with a careful management of all resources and with the introduction and reinforcement of responsible and green policies.
The Company is certified according to the international norm ISO 9001 and has implemented an integrated system of quality, environment and energy since 2011.
SELVA ANTONIO S.r.l. has introduced and applied precise operative instructions aimed at regulate the Company’s structure and organization in matters of quality and safety, in order to guarantee the efficacy of its management system and the efficiency of the structure of its productive areas, thus assuring the safety of its workers. Thanks to standardize procedures and documents, the management system determines each and every step of the productive process, from the inquiry and the order registration to the actual realization and verification of the product (included post superficial treatment), to washing, packaging and shipping procedures.
Of great importance are the control operations carried out during production, and the final quality check of the finished product according to the required conformance analysis. In order to further improve the efficiency of our quality control process, the following projects launched to assure the continuous improvement of the Company management are worth mentioning: the instalment of an IT software dedicated to the live control of the production advancement which allows a constantly updated report of our production, and the regular revision and improvement of all control instruments.
Beside the guaranty of using only certified and revised control equipment, we point out the specificity of our instruments such as profile projector, micrometres, comparators, roughness and hardness tester, and, in case of infinitesimal quotes and small tolerances, a state-of-the art optical machine by Mitutoyo.
Environment and energy
In order to reduce the impact and the effects of the productive activities on the environment, SELVA ANTONIO S.r.l. commits to:
- carefully select and verify all raw material. In case of potential danger, it applies all necessary precautions to use them in the safest way possible;
- treat the waste according to the correct procedures, avoiding any risks of contamination;
- preferably invest in new machinery with a low level of energy consumption;
- keep a monthly record of all consumption expenses in order to identify and effectively solve contingent anomalies.
Among the adopted measures in terms of environmental protection and energy conservation are:
- the installment of a washing implant with a sprinkle-immersion combined system which deploys high temperature water and small quantities of neutral detergent;
- the acquisition of state-of-the art machineries, preferably with a low level of energy consumption;
- the reduction of the waste of chemicals and the controlled employ of the solvent-based washing system.
According to Italian regulations, implants for air aspiration by IMAS Aeromeccanica have been installed in both sites and they undergo periodical controls and evaluations.
In collaboration with Tecn.a s.r.l. - Consulting engineering
In collaboration with Imas Aeromeccanica S.r.l.